Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sierra looks on the bright side

As I was looking at some pictures today Seth reminded me of something that Sierra said that I just had to share. On December 9th we took a ride on the Polar Express with a group of our friends. While we were there Sierra was telling her best friend Maliya, who is 6 months older than her, "Mia, you will be 5 before me. Then you will be 8 before me." Seth then informs her, "Sierra, she will be everything before you, because she was born before you. She will always be older than you." Sierra turns to Maliya and says, with a total straight face and quite matter of fact, "Mia, you will be dead before me." Ahhh, the way kids minds work! :-)
Sierra and Mia on the Polar Express

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I just love her!! Agghh I miss you guys sooo much!! I am driving over in my mini all decked out with chains and I am hanging with you....so prepare for me! Love ya, Jamie